Emirates Flight Booking: A Complete Guide For Flight Reservations
Emirates assures to fly easily and offers its customers a better experience. If you are a customer of Emirates and wish to avail of their best service, then you can book your trip to your favourite destination with Emirates and hence plan the flight accordingly. You can go through the details given in the information below to learn how to contact for help and what the other related details are.
How to Book An Emirates Air Ticket Online?
To complete the travel to your favourite or planned destination, you can travel with one of the famous airlines and travel. Thus, go through the given steps to complete the Emirates online booking and then also avail of their benefits. The steps to guide you through the process are as follows:
- Land on Emirates’ official website, www.emirates.com.
- Tap on the book option and then enter the required details such as the destination, origin, travelling dates, etc.
- Click on search. A number of flight options shall appear. Choose one of them and proceed to make the payment for the trip.
- Upon completion, you shall receive a confirmation from the airline for the travel along with the ticket attached to it.
How Do I Contact Emirates Bookings?
Being one of the first liners in the list of airlines, Emirates provides offers and facilities to its customers at best. If you are one of them and have an issue, then you can contact the airline and be availed of their help. You can contact Emirates customer service using the methods mentioned below:
Phone Call- You can easily connect with the airline through the call process for the help you want from them. You can go through the official website, find the contact number, and then dial 1 800 777 3999, choose a language of choice, and then follow the IVR instructions to contact and get help as needed:
- For a new Emirates flight reservation, press 1.
- Press 2 for help with modifications and changes to the reservations.
- For help with payments and refunds, press 5.
- Press 7 for other options and service-related help.
- Press # to contact an Emirates executive.
Live Chat- For help from the airline, you can get to contact them through their live chat method of contact. You can get to go through them and chat with them for help by following the given steps:
- Visit Emirates’ official website, www.emirates.com.
- Tap the help tab, click the help and contacts option, and scroll to the start live chat option.
- Then, click on the related tab. Then, a chat box will pop up on the right of the screen.
- Revert and wait for an agent to connect through the chat process.
Email- You can also go through the airline for help from customer service by sending the issue you have through the email form. You can get to go through the official webpage of the airline and contact for help by dropping the issue on the webpage of the airline and then dropping the email to the airline. Contact them and find the best-availed help from them. Within 24 hours of sending the email, you can go through the airline for help.
Contact/ Feedback Form- The issues that you have with the airline can be easily seen with the contact form or through the feedback form, which is available on the contact page of the airline. Fill the form out by providing the details as required. Soon, within 28 to 36 hours of raising the issue, the airline shall get back to you with a solution.
Social Media- Social Media is also one of the ways to contact the airline for the issues you are facing with the airline. You can go through the airline through social media by sending them a message or tagging the airline on the queried post. You can drop the issue on social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
How to Book a Flight With Emirates Skywards Miles?
To avail of Skywards Miles's benefits, you can book a flight with them and enjoy the trip. The steps through which you can make the bookings are as follows:
- Login to the membership account of Emirates by using the credentials of your registered account.
- Click on the book option. Enter the details of the booking required, and search.
- You will get many flight options. Choose one Emirates flight and proceed to pay for the booking.
- Then, on the payment page, add the Skywards Miles in the given option.
- If any remaining amount is to be paid, make the payment and confirm the booking.
How Do I Manage My Emirates Booking?
The booking that you hold can also go through various services that the airline provides. For such Emirates-managed booking, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit Emirates’ official website, www.emirates.com.
- Click on the manage booking option.
- Use the passenger’s last name and booking reference number so that you can go to the booking reference number.
- Then click on the menu icon list and choose the preferred service option.
- This will move you through the process. Follow the instructions and then proceed with the given instructions.
- Upon confirmation of the requirement, you shall get an email from the airline with the other relevant details.
How to Upgrade Emirates Flights?
With regard to upgrading the booking for a comfortable flight, you can choose to go through the airline and make the related upgrades through the online process by making the payment or simply by choosing to bid for the upgrade. In order to upgrade the booking, you can follow the given steps as follows:
- Navigate and reach out to the booking summary of the reservation.
- From the given menu option, choose the upgrade option and then enter the details on the upgrade form.
- Then, make the payment if required and confirm the upgrade.
- You shall, after confirmation, receive an email from the airline for the same.
Besides upgrading through the online process, you can also bid for the upgrade of Emirates ticket. A credit card is a mandatory requirement for the upgrades you are looking to make. For the bid upgrade, you must set a bid amount and put up a request with the airline. Soon, if there is availability, and you qualify for the bid, your booking shall be upgraded, and the amount for it will be auto-deducted from the credit card. Once done, you shall get a confirmation from the airline with the upgraded ticket attached to the email to the registered email address.
Emirates Flight Cancellations Fee and Procedure
Cancellation Procedure- Due to any related change in the travel plans, if you are getting to cancel the Emirates reservations, then you must follow the set of steps through which cancellation can be easily made. The procedure includes the given steps:
- Skim through the Emirates official website and retrieve the reservation you hold.
- Then, go to the Emirates booking summary page. Now, from the menu icon list, choose the cancel booking option.
- Provide a reason and cancel the booking.
- Once done, you shall receive a cancellation confirmation.
Besides, cancelling the booking through the online process. You can get to contact the airline and then request the executive to cancel the booking on your behalf.
Cancellation Fee- Emirates ticket cancellation fees range from $75 to $1000. Before cancelling the booking, go through its related policies so that you can avoid paying a huge cancellation fee. You must pay the penalty if you are looking to change a flight that will enable ticket cancellation.
Emirates Flight Change Policy
- If you have a business or premium class reservation, you have up to three to four hours before departure to modify the booking.
- Any adjustments to a reservation made seven days prior to the departure date within 24 hours are free of charge.
- If the reservation needs to be changed because of an unexpected death of a close relative or a medical emergency, you can do the same without paying any additional fees.
- If the airline cancels the flight or is delayed for more than three hours, you can adjust the reservation you hold.
- Changes can be made in relation to the Emirates flight only through the process in which the booking has been made.
Baggage Policy and add Extra Baggage Procedure
- Each traveller, just one carry-on item, one laptop bag, and one personal item are permitted.
- The carry-on bag should fit in the overhead compartment or underneath the front passenger seat.
- Any musical instrument you are carrying will be considered one of your carry-on items.
Carry-on Baggage Allowance:
For business or first-class passengers, one briefcase and one carry-on are allowed.
– The briefcase cannot weigh over 12 kilograms (or 15 pounds). It shouldn't be larger than 18x14x8 inches.
– The garment bag must fit within 22x15x8 inches, and the weight must be 12 kg.
If you are travelling in economy class, your bag must weigh at most 7 kilograms (15 pounds). The size of the bag must fit within the size of 22x15x8 inches in total.
Checked Baggage Allowance:
- For a domestic trip, first-class passengers can only weigh up to 40 kg.
- If you are travelling in business class on a domestic aircraft, you can bring a bag weighing 30 kilograms.
- If you reserve an economy ticket for a domestic flight, you are allowed to bring 20 kilos of luggage.
- Regardless of your ticket type, you are permitted to bring 32 kilos of baggage on foreign flights.
Add extra baggage: You can go through to the manage booking option and then add the extra bag to the booking, or even while getting the check-in done, you can get through to add the extra bag.
Emirates Airlines Refund Policy
- If your reservation is refundable, you may choose to cancel it at any moment up until three hours before the departure time.
- In order to avoid incurring the cancellation fees if you have a non-refundable booking, you must cancel the reserved ticket within 24 hours of making the purchase.
- If the airline cancels your reservation, you can contact the team to request a refund or have them arrange a new reservation on your behalf.
- If you cancel your ticket because of a medical condition or the death of a family member, the team will return your money used for the Emirates ticket reservation.
- If a flight is delayed by three hours or more, you can get a refund or rebooking a new flight.
Learn more: How Do I Get a Refund From Emirates Airlines?
Emirates Cancellation Policy
In order to cancel the booking from Emirates,
- Booking cancellations must be made at least three hours before departure.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel the reservation within 24 hours in order to receive a refund without incurring penalties.
- If a relative dies or there is a medical emergency, you might cancel a reservation. You won't be responsible for any cancellation fees.
- You can cancel your reservation if the flight is delayed, or the airline can make a new reservation on your behalf.
- You cannot be reimbursed for missing the flight that you checked in for. In this situation, it shall be notified as a no-show.
- If there is any mistake or fault in the documents that you are carrying to board the flight, you shall be denied boarding, and your trip will be cancelled. Additionally, for such cancellations, there will be no refund that you will get from the airline.
Emirates Flight Booking: FAQs
Ques: How do I get an Emirates booking number?
Ans: You can look for the confirmation email you received on the registered email address for the booking you hold. Here, you can find the booking number of your Emirates flight ticket. You can also communicate with the airline to find out the booking details.
Ques: How do I claim my Emirates flight points?
Ans: You can easily claim the flight points on Emirates by following the steps given below:
- Log in to your Emirates Skywards Points page.
- Tap on the sidebar and choose the Claim Miles option.
- Now enter the booking itinerary details and click on the confirm tab.
- Soon, you will get the flight points credited to your account.
Ques: How do I change my personal details on Emirates?
Ans: You can change or update your personal details on Emirates by logging into the Emirates Skywards account using your login credentials. You can get into your account details and then make the changes you are looking to make.
Ques: How far in advance can you book Emirates?
Ans: You can book an Emirates ticket 328 days before the departure date of the flight’s schedule. The earlier you book the flight tickets, then you can get hold of the cheaper cost of the flight ticket from the airline. Thus, book in advance and avail of cheaper flying costs.