Turkish Airlines Online Flight Reservation
You can easily make a Turkish Airlines Online Flight Reservation via the official airline website. During online flight reservations, you can choose your preferred class type and seats as well as in case you want to add extra options such as meals, entertainment, or special arrangements if you are a person with a disability. The online process is quick and convenient as you do not have to move here and there to get the flight ticket; instead, choose your flight and get the ticket at your registered contact details. You can also pay for your ticket through different payment gateways available on the online portal.
How to book a flight with Turkish Airlines?
You can reserve a flight with a Turkish airline through the below-mentioned reservation procedure, which has been written in bullet points so that you can make a reservation without any hassle.
- Open the official site of Turkish Airlines.
- After that, enter the departure and destination and click on the booking tab and the booking page. Along with that, mention the travel dates.
- Now, choose the number of passengers, including infants, adults, etc., then select the travel class.
- The panel will show you the list of available flights and select the suitable flight option according to your budget.
- Get the flight details and fare options, then go through the reservation summary.
- At last, make the payment and get the e-ticket at your registered email address.
Book a flight with Turkish Airlines for a stopover
You can make a reservation for a stopover by connecting with the Turkish Airlines customer service team at the toll-free number 1 (800) 874-8875, or you can visit the airline's official site for flight booking.
- Go to the Turkish Airlines official homepage.
- After that, choose your respective departure and arrival airports.
- Now, you need to mention the range of stopovers. Following that page will show you the different stopover range options to choose which are basically the airline hub.
- You can look on the page for available flight options and select it, then make the payment.
Book a flight with Turkish Airlines for a multi-city
You have planned your vacation to your dream destination and want to explore different cities. Then, in that case, you can take the multi-city option, where you can add different legs to your journey and enjoy the trip.
- Search for the official page of the Turkish airline.
- Now select the booking tab, and the booking panel will display.
- After that, choose the multi-city option at the book a flight tab.
- Fill in your departure and destination cities for each part of your journey.
- Also, select the dates for each leg of your journey and choose the number of passengers and the cabin class.
- After doing all this, click on the "search flights" option, and the page will show you available flights.
- Finally, go through the available flight list and compare the prices, then select the suitable one.
- Pay the price and get the flight ticket with your registered details.
How to book Turkish Airlines with miles?
You can go for Turkish Airlines booking quickly and save an ample amount of money with the help of miles, and for that, you must run your eyes through the below-discussed method, which will help you in grabbing flight tickets at a convenient rate.
Before proceeding further, you need to check whether you are a frequent flier by ensuring that your frequent flier program is a part of the Start alliance and that the Turkish airline is a member.
- Go to the Turkish Airlines official portal. After that, sign up with your frequent flier program account.
- Now, search for the flight option by adding your details and preferences to schedule your flight.
- The portal will show you the list of flights from there, and you can check for the available award seats.
- After that, select the flight with which you wish to travel and proceed to book the flight.
- Finally, you need to choose the option to pay the flight fare with miles instead of cash, then redeem the miles and purchase the flight ticket.
How to manage booking on Turkish Airlines?
Suppose you have booked your flight and want to cancel, refund, or change it according to your wish. In that case, you can efficiently do so with the help of the Turkish Airlines managed booking option via the airline's official site. You can follow the below-discussed points and manage your trip without any hassle.
- Search for the official page of the Turkish airline.
- Now login through your account and the page will open.
- On the page, move to the managed booking option and enter your booking details.
- Booking number and surname, then click on continue.
- The page will show you the flight details under which different options will be displayed, such as cancel, refund, change, etc.
- You can choose either of them, follow the on-screen instructions, and then confirm it.
- The airline will drop the confirmation mail at your registered email address.
How to contact Turkish Airlines for reservations?
You can contact Turkish Airlines reservations through a phone number 1 (800) 874-8875, which is toll-free and available for 24 hours and seven days. You can connect with the live person after dialing the number, and then the respective person will help you find and book a suitable flight ticket according to your pocket. You can follow the below-discussed phone call procedure so that you can easily get in touch with the airline personnel.
- Open the Turkish Airlines official tab.
- After that, click on the Contact Us section.
- Now at the contact page, choose the phone call icon, and the page will show you the toll-free number 1 (800) 874-8875.
- Dial the number and get in touch with the IVR instructions; follow it, and then you will assign a live person with whom you can share your query-related issue.
Turkish Airlines Destination and Hubs
Here are some of the Turkish Airlines Destinations and Hubs mentioned below.
- Istanbul airport
- Sahiba Gokcen International Airport
- Antalya airport
- Dalaman airport
- Ercan international airport
- Konya airport
Turkish airline'sAirlines major destinations here are as follows :
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Detroit (DTW)
- Chicago ( ORD)
- Houston (IAH)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- New York City (JFK)
- Newark (EWR)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Washington DC (IAD)
Turkish Airlines Baggage Policy
According to the Turkish Airlines Baggage policy, the maximum weight of 1 piece of baggage must not exceed the size of 158 cm and weigh 23 kg for economy class and 32 kg for business class.
Passengers carrying infants are allowed to carry a piece of baggage weighing 10 kg on every flight, excluding the eco fly package, and in case of a piece of baggage application, the weight must be up to 23 kg.
The piece baggage facility is not allowed for domestic flight passengers, but the Kilogram concept will be applied during the entire journey.
If you are a Star Alliance Gold member, you can carry +1 extra baggage in the piece baggage facility, and + 20 kg is in the weight system.
Suppose you are more than one passenger flying with a different reservation ( PNR ) number on international flights. In that case, you cannot add your checked baggage allowance with the other passenger you are travelling to your dream destination.
Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy
According to the Turkish Airlines cancellation policy, cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking, and then the airline will offer you a relaxation on cancellation fees. On the other hand, if you cancel your reservation after 24 hours of booking, then, in that case, the airline will charge you cancellation fees.
If your flight got cancelled due to climatic conditions or technical issues, the airline will not charge you the cancellation fees, and the whole amount will be reverted to your account details.
Turkish Airlines Refund Policy
You have cancelled your flight and then applied for a refund at Turkish Airlines, which is easy and convenient. Still, before that, you need to be aware of the refund policy that says if you applied for the refund within 24 hours of booking cancellation, then you will get the whole refund in your original payment mode. But in case you have applied for the refund after 24 hours of booking cancellation. The airline authority will deduct the cancellation charge, and the remaining amount will be returned as a refund in your given account details.
Suppose your family member dies because of a medical problem, and you are unable to catch a flight, which eventually cancels your booking. Then, in that case, you can apply for a refund and submit supportive documents regarding death, and the airline authority will verify it. After complete verification, you will get a refund from the airline without the deduction of cancellation charges.
Turkish Airlines Flight Change Policy
If you change your flight details after 24 hours of reservation, then in that case you need to pay the flight change fees to the Turkish airline and you can change the flight details within 24 hours of reservation for free of cost.
According to the airline flight change policy, If the new flight itinerary is cheaper than the previous booking, the remaining amount will be in your original payment details. Still, on the other hand, if the latest booking is costlier than the previous reservation, then you need to pay the extra money through any payment mode of your choice.
If you have booked your flight from a third-party agency or travel agent, then you are not able to change your flight via the official site of the Turkish airline. Instead of that, you need to contact that particular travel agent to make further changes to your flight details.
Turkish Airlines Online Flight Reservation: FAQs
Ques: How can I book an open ticket for Turkish Airlines?
Ans: You can book an open ticket for a Turkish airline by connecting with the customer service representative, or you can visit the official site of the airline. After that, provide all the relevant travelling details ( arrival and departure schedule, destination, etc.) Now follow the instructions and inform you about the open ticket terms and conditions. Then pay the additional fees or ensure about the restriction that may apply to your booking. Finally, book your available ticket in advance to secure your preferred dates and retrieve all the appropriate information on the open ticket.
Ques: Do Turkish Airlines miles expire?
Ans: Yes, Turkish Airlines miles may expire according to the airline rules. If there is no activity on the miles account for three years, it will be considered expired, and no miles will be used for future trips.
Miles can be earned through flights, hotels, inns, and car rentals. Still, there should be regular activities on your miles, such as earning or redeeming the miles while purchasing something, so your account remains engaging and active, eventually saving your miles from expiring.
- Once your miles are about to expire and have been turned into tickets, then it will not become valid again.
- Miles that are extended already can be extended again.
- If you want to extend the miles, then you need to pay 20 $ for every 1000 miles.
- According to the airline's rules, the miles can be extended through the Turkish Airline app or official site.
- There is no limit on the number of miles you want to extend.
- Once your miles have been extended, a confirmation email or SMS will be delivered to your registered email address.
- In simple terms, if your miles are expired, they cannot be extended, but if they are not expired, then you are all set to extend without any limit.
Ques: How many days before we can change flights on Turkish Airlines International?
Ans: According to the Turkish airline rule, you can change international flights within 12 hours of purchase but need to pay the fare difference, which is around $200.
Ques: How do I know my booking class on Turkish Airlines?
Ans: The booking class is written on your flight ticket, and it will also let you know about the class of service you will receive from the Turkish airline team.
Ques: How to reserve seats for free Turkish Airlines?
Ans: When booking a Turkish Airlines online flight ticket, you can reserve your seats for free, or if you are flying in a premium class, you can choose your seat for free.